Lean Six Sigma is a managerial approach that combines Six Sigma methods and tools and the lean manufacturing/lean enterprise philosophy, striving to eliminate waste of physical resources, time, effort and talent, while assuring quality in production and organizational processes. The methodology is used in many industries in its drive for enhancing innovation and productivity.
All personnel who are responsible to improve operational excellence in their organization.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the overview of Lean Six Sigma
- Key Concepts and Value
- Steps to Lean Six Sigma Project – Define-Measure-Analyse-Improve-Control (DMAIC)
- Define The Project Charter
- Define The Scope of the Project
- Translate Operational Excellence Needs to Requirement
- Effectively implement a Project
All participants will be required to take a post-course quiz in order to get the Certificate of Proficiency.