A Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) qualification demonstrates your serious intent and commitment to being a better professional. This is a huge advantage when you’re looking to progress in your career. This highly intensive training is designed to prepare you to pass your CIPS Exams. On completion of this series of workshops, students will have received assistance to gain their CIPS Qualifications.
– Highly intensive course in which the students will have a quick revision of the subject
– Discuss past year papers. 18 sets of past year papers from 2013 onwards will be discussed for each subject along with the suitable answers to these questions.
– Take a Mock Test. Students will take a mock test of 60 minutes duration to test understanding of the subject.
– Benefit from Feedback. The tutors will provide feedback to students on their mock test
– Improve your chances of passing the exams with good grades.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Procurement and supply chain professionals who are seeking to increase their credibility through their working knowledge of various aspects of the supply chain will benefit from attending the workshops and attempting the CIPS exams.
It is catered for those who are looking for flexible study options and accelerated learning. Take advantage of the intensive bite sized courses designed to help you pass the CIPS exams.
Fee: S$275 per subject/Unit. Includes working lunch, coffee and tea breaks
Optional: CIPS Study Guide: S$110 per subject/Unit
Classes are held in the evening from Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm.
Duration: 8 hours per subject.
Classes start from April 17, 2017.
CIPS exams are held 3 times a year in May, July and November.
Advance SCS is the Exam Centre for the CIPS and has been its Approved Centre since 2004.
Contact person: Pavan Sharma, MCIPS